RECREATION DEPARTMENT REFUND POLICY
The Mission of the Washington Township Recreation Center is to provide for and promote the general health, safety and welfare of Township residents and guests while they are participating in activities at the Recreation Center. As part of that Mission, it is understood that Recreation Center activity participants may have reasons that require them to cancel participation in a registered Recreation Center class or activity. This information sets forth the Township’s policy on refunds for cancelled classes or activities:
- Refunds will be put on a Household Account and patrons may request a refund check. Funds in Household Accounts can be used for payment of future registrations. No cash or credit card refunds are permitted.
- When a class is cancelled or closed by the Recreation Center due to low enrollment or other circumstances, registered participants will be notified and will receive a full refund.
- Registered participants will be given a 24 hour time limit after registering to cancel or transfer, if space permits, with no penalty and a full refund.
- Any cancellation or transfer made more than 24 hours after registration, but prior to the second class/event will be refunded as follows:
- For classes/events $70 and under, 50% of registration cost will be refunded.
- For classes/events over $70, the cost of the class/event less a $35 administrative fee will be refunded.
- If availability permits, transfers will be honored for a $10.00 fee.
- One-Day Program Refunds: The above refund policy applies if participation is cancelled prior to the day of the program. No refunds will be given if participation is cancelled on the day of the program or after.
- A $5.00 administrative fee will be charged to cover processing fees for approved medical refunds.
- No refunds will be given for classes when the participation level falls below the required minimum.
- No refunds will be given for tickets purchased for Town Hall Theatre productions.
- No refunds will be given for tickets purchased for Woodland Lights.
- Passes are non-refundable/non-transferable.
- For the Township policy on camp participation refunds, refer to the Camp Refund Policy on the Camp Registration Form.
ADULT SPORTS REFUND POLICY
The above policy applies with the following exceptions. Any cancellation or transfer after 24 hours, but prior to the first game will be refunded all money except for $35.00 per league. No refunds will be given after the first game has begun.
Make sure your child is in the correct skill level. Children will not be transferred into another class level unless their is an opening ($10 transfer fee applies). Children will only be permitted in class levels that correspond to their skill level at the present time. If children have not been in a class recently, their skill level could have declined. Have them checked out on Evaluation Day for correct class placement. If there are no openings in the class that the student should be in, there is only a 50% refund.
2013 SUMMER CAMP REFUND POLICY
- No refunds will be given once the scheduled camp week has begun.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of registration will be given 100% refund.
- Cancellation made after 24 hours through July 10 will be given 50% refund.
- Cancellations made on or after July 11 will receive a 25% refund.
- All refunds will be placed on a household account.
- Patrons may request a refund check in writing.
RECING CREW REFUND POLICY
*This fee is non-refundable
*Refunds will not be given for daily absences
*A minimum of 2 weeks’ notice is required for all requested changes
- Withdrawal from program
- Full time to Part Time in the program
- Part time schedule change (Days changing)
CENTERVILLE SCHOOL CLOSINGS
*Patrons will get credit for the day for in-services (teacher and conferences), school approved national holidays and weather closings to their household.